Holloway Lake Association
The purpose of the Holloway Lake
Association Inc. is the protection of
property, the promotion of recreation,
and the preservation of wildlife and
Membership dues in the HLA are $20.00 per year per household. We also offer an Associate Membership for those who are non-property owners on the reservoir. We welcome you to join in on the many benefits; however voting at the meetings is not allowed for associate members.
Benefits of Membership:
- Subscription to “Holloway News”
- Membership meetings
- Free Coast Guard Inspections
- Lake Improvements
- HLA Decal for your boat
- Advocacy of the issues
- Voting rights
- Rights to elect your Officers
- Rights to elect Members at Large
- Rights to elect Zone Leaders
- Submit your comments for publication in the HLA newsletter
- One free personal classified advertisement in the HLA newsletter, (non business)
- Eligible for election to the executive board or appointment to a Committee
To complete an online application to continue your membership or join for the first time, click Membership Application
The Zone Map to help locate your zone can be found on the “Contact Us” tab.
Membership numbers are assigned. Once you join HLA, your membership number will remain the same. If you know your membership number, please enter it.
Once you have printed and completed the form, please send the form, along with your membership dues, to the address indicated on the form.
Membership is based on a calendar year: January 1 – December 31
The contents of this web site are the property of Holloway Lake Association except where noted, and may not be borrowed, copied, or used, without the specific written
permission of Holloway Lake Association.
Created March, 2005